VA Plumbing offers professional, affordable trenchless sewer repair and trenchless sewer replacement services throughout Northern Virginia.
At VA Plumbing, we are proud to offer effective trenchless sewer pipe repair services for the residents and business owners in Northern Virginia. With our solutions readily available, we are guaranteed to fix your sewer and water lines with speed and efficiency.
We understand that living in Northern Virginia is a unique experience because of the history of its cities’ infrastructures and the way they were built. With older development, homes and businesses in the area could suffer from pipe deterioration and broken pipes. When it comes to the repair of deteriorating or broke pipes, pipe repair cannot be done so replacement is needed.
How to Determine if Sewer Line Replacement is Needed
Our team at VA Plumbing will first establish the condition of your pipes through a sewer camera inspection. These inspections are quick and easy and involve a high-definition waterproof camera on the end of a flexible rod being inserted into a single point of entry. We will weave and navigate the camera through your pipes to display a real-time view of the inside of the pipes to our experts. This will show us what kind of pipes your home or business currently has and the exact location of the break or breaks within your pipes.
Traditional plumbing and excavation services involve harmful dig-and-replace methods that would leave homeowners with property damage. Our team at VA Plumbing specializes in trenchless technologies that requires no digging and quick sewer pipeline replacements, saving you time and money. Without digging trenches, there’s no need to pay for large labor crews, equipment, or landscaping costs after our work is finished.
Traditional Sewer Repair vs. Trenchless Pipe Lining
Not too long ago, the only way to get to problem pipes was to dig a large trench around the suspected pipe, pull apart your landscaping, and hope the technician dug up the correct pipe. If you had to pick this option today not only would you be paying the cost of your service technician to fix the problem, but also landscaping restoration. This added cost could take thousands of dollars to repair from start to finish.
Luckily, trenchless technology has eliminated the need for these invasive, inconvenient methods. Instead of digging up pipes, technicians are able to access your pipes in a variety of ways that don’t disturb your yard or home. There are two main processes for which this new theology functions:
This first process, also known as “cured-in-place piping” or CIPP, completely cuts the need to remove a broken sewer pipe. However, relining is only possible if the pipes structure is able to stay in place. The process works as follows:
- We send a small remote controlled camera down into the pipe to find the exact problem area and figure out if pipe relining is an option.
- We dig one small access hole to begin the trenchless sewer repair that is non disruptive to your yard.
- A pump pulls or pushes a flexible tube liner through the sewer pipe, which is coated with a special epoxy resin. The tube is inflated and the resin hardens inside, creating an entirely new pipe on the inside.
- The hardened lining material is seamless, very durable, and as strong as a brand new sewer pipe. Expect your relined pipe to last up to 50 years without requiring repair or replacement.
The pipe lining process effectively allows us to rehabilitate pipes from the inside.
Pipe Bursting Even if your sewer line has collapsed and you cannot go through with pipe lining, don’t fret. The second trenchless sewer repair can still fix your problem without having to resort to tearing up your lawn. This service is effective for replacing pipes that are too worn down to be relined effectively and involves various steps:
- We dig two access holes on either end of the problem pipe.
- We insert a cable with a pipe bursting head through one access hole and pull it through the problem pipe, fracturing it as it is pulled along.
- As the old pipe fractures, a new replacement pipe is put in the old pipes place.
- The new sewer line is seamless, durable, and rated to last up to 50 years without requiring repair or replacement, just the same as pipe lining.
These methods are not a fix all solution to every plumbing problem, but they can fix quite a number of issues. If you are finding yourself with clogged toilets, backed up sewer systems or other problems it’s worth a chance to see if trenchless piping is a viable solution. We recommend trenchless repairs for various situations and scenarios, including:
- Burst pipes caused by tree roots or household grease, hair, or other residue
- Improperly installed pipes that cause frequent backups and leaks
- Cracked pipes caused by movement of soil or wear and tear
- Damaged pipes caused by repetitive freezing and thawing in the winter months
No-dig sewer repair is done through the process of pipe bursting. This process only requires our team to dig two holes: an entry and exit point that the pipe can move through. Pipe bursting is where a bursting head with a new pipe connected to it is inserted into your existing pipes. As the bursting head and pipe are pushed through your old ones, it moves the old pipe outward and makes room for the new one. This solves your problem in a timely manner and at the end of the process, there will be no visible signs that you have brand new pipes.
Northern Virginia residential and commercial areas can be easily services. Our team at VA Plumbing is eager to help you with your pipe replacement needs!
Call VA Plumbing For Trenchless, No-Dig Solutions To Your Pipeline Problems Today!
At VA Plumbing, we know all about trenchless technology and the ways it can benefit you. Contact us today at 571-218-2290 for estimates and to see if you qualify for trenchless fixes in your home.
VA Plumbing Promotions
- ✓ Call today to get a 10% discount on your general plumbing services
- ✓ 10% off for Military & Senior Citizens
- ✓ $125 off sewer line repair
- ✓ $250 off sewer line replacement
- ✓ $75 off water line repair
- ✓ $150 off water line replacement
- ✓ $75 off water heater installation/replacement
Why Choose VA Plumbing?
- ✓ Certified Master Plumbers
- ✓ Fast & Friendly: Done Right the First Time
- ✓ 24/7 Services: There When You Need Us Most
- ✓ Flat Rates: Pay The Quote, Not a Penny More
- ✓ Family-Owned & Operated Company